SISAC Links – Trusted suppliers and Manufacturers
Links to some useful sites we use on a regular basis.
British Sub Aqua Club
Our governing body
Parwin Scuba – Glatton nr Sawtry
– Good local advice. Servicing available.
– Good advice and equipment. Trimix and Nitrox. Servicing available.
Dive In – Guildy
– Local diving, fills and equipment. Serving available.
Stoney Cove – Underwater World
– Servicing, fills and diving.
Stoney Cove – Birds eye view from a drone
Stangarth – In opperation
Defiant – The sinking of
Planet Scuba – Bishop Stortford
– Servicing, fills, trimix and nitrox.
– Buying equipment on-line.
– On-line shopping. If you know what you are looking for, Go Dive is competitive and next day delivery.
Equipment and other toys
Apeks Regulators and Equipment
– Website with advice on diving and equipment.
– Website for ‘Technical Divers’. Excellent services and prices. Provides Nitrox and Trimix to order on the premises while you wait.
– Website for diving equipment. Discounts for BSAC members
Other Useful Links
National Oceanography Centre
– United Kingdom’s centre of excellence for oceanographic sciences.
Club diving provides a wealth and breadth of experience and knowledge possessed within the membership. Learn to dive with us and other members will be willing to share there experience and knowledge. Within SISAC, we have a number of technical divers who enjoy deeper diving.
St Ives Sub Aqua Club (SISAC) is part of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC). BSAC is recognised across the world for providing high quality diver training with the emphasis on safety, up-to-date training and on-going training all within a friendly club environment. BSAC has something to offer beginners or experienced divers of any level. To learn more about BSAC and BSAC training, please follow this link www.bsac.com.
We meet on Sunday nights at One Leisure St Ives (the St. Ives Recreation Centre), with theory lessons starting at 6:30PM and the pool is available exclusively for our training from 8:15PM. One Leisure St Ives Recreation Centre Westwood Road, St. Ives Cambs. PE27 6WU.